Sunday, March 10, 2013

La La La.

cwo1a

It's a la-la-laaing kind of day. Everyone should be up and about la-la-laaing. You should never take la-la-laaing for granted because you never know when a la-la-la is going to be your last.

cwo2a

For example I am busy Glue Gunning doilies into the new garage/shed/man-cave ... BECAUSE hubby thought he was so smart saying THAT was my Women's Day gift. I am the only one allowed to be a smart ass and live to tell about it !  He can put his power tools out there, but only on a doily .. so as not to leave any ... power marks ... anywhere.

I am also making pretty curtains and am thinking about some really cute little garden gnomes to put around the outside. And of course there are the flower beds to worry about.

  cwo3a

I may pack his bags later so he can fly to do some cheerleading for his niece. It is supposed to rain all next week, so no golf, and I will be busy decorating ... I will dust off his pompoms and see if his uniform still fits.


SKIN:  [Hush] Quinn Skin - Aqua
HAIR:  Elikatira  [e] Conclusion
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  Addiction Radiance Pearl
DRESS:  Cupcakes Lovey Dress
BELT:  Dark Mouse Vinyl Fun Belt NLA
SHOES:  *Mayden couture* - Deana red
POSES:  LostAngel Industries

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

 
Post a Comment