Friday, March 15, 2013

Skin Fair 2013 Everything You Need.

 
Here it is everything you need in one easy location on my website for those who are too exhausted to click anywhere else.
 
 
 
 
 

Okay ... remember to leave the bling at home, play nice, and have fun.  The two sims are a breeze to navigate and very easy to orient yourself to come back and pick up the skins you decide to buy after you try all the demos. 

This is a great chance to see some designers you might not be familiar with and I really recommend that you try the skins because despite the many many displays of the skins on other avatars, you have no idea how good they could look on you until you try.  AND just like shopping in real life, often what does not look that promising on the hanger ... is to die for when you put it on.

Oh and just FYI, I do not and will not Photoshop the skins I devote a post to ever.  I do Photoshop the skins when I use them in the fashion shoots but I think it is important for you to be able to see the skins as they are on me without enhancing them or changing them.  It can be really frustrating to even try on a skin and wonder why you never look like all those pretty pictures that are done.  Photographers look no different than you do when we run around SL and this is the fairest representation I can give you.  I hope that helps. 
Post a Comment