Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunflower Trauma.

sbb2a

My brother and I had to go stand in a field of Sunflowers once so that my grandparents could get a picture. It didn't end well.

sbb3a

First of all you could not even seen us as we were not tall enough and so we got lost and wandered the field for hours.  I had to slap my brother several times, not that he was screaming or anything, but sometimes your survival instincts just take over and you find yourself slapping people. I know I felt much calmer for doing it.

Then there was the fact that ginormous flowers attract ginormous bees and we both got stung so bad we puffed up and we were lucky our shoelaces were untied and caught in the flowers so we were like two bobbing balloons off in the distance, miles from the car. I could barely see or hear my grandmother as she waved her hanky at us and told us to "turn to the camera" and "smile."


sbb1a


And then there was the farmer and his gun and his killer dog and attack Goose that he let loose on my grandfather. As entertaining as it was to watch him dodging buckshot and running that fast, it kind of ruined the whole day when grandpa hid in the back seat, the goose followed him in, and then had a fatal accident all over the back seat.  Oh the goose lived, the people in the car probably would not.

My brother and I begged the farmer to just shoot us both rather than make us get in the car to drive home with that smell but our grandfather stuffed us in and drove off before he could reload.

Sometimes that picture would fall out of the family album and my brother would get all emotional.  Slapping him again was the humane thing to do because that is the kind of sister I am ... life can push him all over the place but when it gets near the edge, my Super Sister Powers go into overdrive and I do whatever it takes to bring him back ... alive ... whimpering ... but alive ...

 
SKIN:  **SHINE** Zaria
HAIR:  Elikatira [e] Daffodil -
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  Pen's Gems: Birthday Butterfly  NLA
DRESS:  Glam Dreams Spring Flowers (Black & Yellow)
NAILS:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails
SHOES:  " MAAI " - " Supergirl " plastic pumps, black
POSES:  Clemm
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment