Friday, March 8, 2013

Women's Day ... Another Day All About ME!

hms2a



I woke up this morning in such a good mood. I gave my hubby every opportunity to make the most of it.

  hms1a

I waited for breakfast in bed. I waited for the clowns and the jumping castles. I waited for cake.

Nothing.

So I finally had to gently prompt him, "Isn't there something that you would like to say to me today?"

He looked at me blankly and said "G'day?"

I gave him one of those looks ... you could have someone in your office do this part, where they stand with their hands on their hips and put that look on their face that your teacher always did that says, "wrong answer, did you even look at your homework" except that their mouth does not move and no sound comes out ... just their eyes boring holes into your soul and you withering and melting all at the same time. Sound effects would be really good too ... have someone do the bursting into flames thingy ...

I reminded him that today was Women's Day. "Where are all my gifts??"

He said he had given it to me yesterday and took me by the hand and led me outside ...

hms3a

... and showed me the new garage/shed/man cave.

He was very proud of himself.   Beaming even.

For about a nanosecond ....

And then he looked at me.

(do the bursting into flames sound again)


SKIN:  [:ME:] Eliza Suntan Skintone
HAIR:  {fascino} Shece DarkBrown  NLA
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
EYESHADOW:  JESYLILO
LIPSTICK:  NATURAL BEAUTY Lipstick 24
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Upholstered Little Pillow Earrings in Gold
PURSE:  biskuit suitcase pink
DRESS:  *JeSyLiLO*:::MiniDollDress:::*pink
SHOES:  {T a r a} GLAMOROUS Shoes Pink
NAILS:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails
POSES:  TuttiFruitti
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment