Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello People Canada has Snow!!

sos1a

If we need more evidence that people are becoming more brain dead with each tick of the tick tocking of a clock, I can provide it.

sos2a

I cannot tell you how many conversations I have like this: "Oh, an accent, where are you from?"

"Canada."

Head nod.

A few minutes pass, someone says something about snow, I make a comment which makes it pretty clear, I know snow or have seen it, and then the same person says. "OH?? Where have you seen snow?'

"Canada."

Head nod.

Hubby always says the same thing when I tell him, he says, "Did you say anything?"

"Yes, I said I am from Canada."

"No, did you explain that Canada has snow?"

"Look these people have clearly put a lot of time and effort into being that stupid, who am I to interfere with their gifts and talents?"

sos3a


You know Canada is only the second largest country in the world.  I don't know ... you would think people would know something about us. Yes, we have snow ... hence our flag has white on it ... the red is the blood of the people who ask "From Canada? Where have you seen snow?"

Yes Canadians can get angry ...

...but in a really polite way.

And then we apologize.


SKIN:  [:ME:] Victoria Peach Skintone
MAKE-UP:  [:ME:] Victoria Eye Shadow Smoked Pack CD05
[:ME:] Victoria Sheer&Vivid Lips S13
HAIR:   :Exile: Like Lovers Do:
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  LYNNIX
DRESS:  .:AVALE:. Gloria MESH. Onyx
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E The Margrethe Set - prasiolite
SHOES:  Slink  Sydney II Stilettos Black
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!  where there is even more.
Post a Comment