Friday, April 12, 2013

I Almost Gave Up.

gdb3a

It took me so much time to get this post on here thanks to Flickr and its decision to make me prove how much I love it with my willingness to keep trying to get the damn pictures to load.

gdb1a

18 attempts on 3 different browsers later I found out, despite it telling me repeatedly that it could not load my pics, it "surprised" me with several copies of this set ... all uploaded!  Clearly the Flickr people monitoring the uploads being new recruits from the school for the blind or the "ass" scavenger hunt team that lost their flashlights.

I was going to write something witty and uplifting but I am not in the mood. I have hubby out searching the streets for a cat that I can kick ... and if any of you wanna complain about it, I am happy to kick you too. You're not my mother and you are not the boss of me.

gdb2a


Apparently that role is currently being played by Flickr which has made me her bitch.


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Viola Tan
HAIR:  Tameless Hair Larissa
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  Silhouette Lashes Babydoll NLA
JEWELLERY:  Pink Cherry Rose Emerald Cut
DRESS:  }MoYaz{ Maja Mesh Vintage Tunic Spring for Acid Lily
SHOES:  Latreia- Roxy Doile
POSES:  Morgane Batista (GOB)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!  where there is even more.
Post a Comment