Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Easter Surprise.

ias1a

I got a lovely card from my brother for Easter.

  ias2a


He was all like ... hey, this is what we have been doing for the past 20 years and then all hey, this is what is new with some of the rest of the family and then hey, some of the people we went to school with are doing these things. He threw in some bunnies and eggs and little yellow chicks... but mostly I could read between the lines and know that he was really wanting to know if I had his stupid teddy bear, was that actually it on my Facebook page, and he remembered it differently than that ... it looks kind of worn and small but still ... could he have it back now?

When you grow up on the prairies, isolated from style and non bovine contact ... you tend to develop a special language with your siblings.  Some kids made up cute words, I could read my brother's mind so ya, I knew what he was really saying in the unsaid portion of the card.

I did write back. I was all like ... hey, this is what I've been doing for the past 20 years, and hey ya  your teddy bear is on my Facebook page and hey it has had a really tough life and you are still a whiney baby which is exactly why I will not add him as friend on Facebook so stop asking me and no, he could not have the bear back.    I reminded him the ransom was still the same ... 1 million dollars ... and now with 20 years interest.

Before you tell me how mean I am think long and hard about it because kidnappers don't just come out of nowhere you know, they are pushed to the edge and turn to kidnapping for reasons you have no idea about. 

ias3a

But I did comment that his drawing and colouring had really improved even though when I first looked at the picture I thought he had a bunch of suns that had fallen out of the sky and it took me awhile to realize they were chicks. AND he actually spelled "Hallmark" correctly when he wrote it on the back.

I believe in giving credit where it is due. It was Easter after all.

And then I drew him a cute little bunny gnawing on a teddy bear.


SKIN:  Filthy :F: Nathalie  NLA
HAIR:  eXxEsS  : CALLISTA Mesh Hair
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
MAKE-UP:  Elymode
LASHES:  LYNNIX
BRACELET:  Baubles! by Phe SquareDiamondBangle
DRESS:  ::: Mu-Shi Doll ::: Flowers Dress Grey
SHOES:  {TARAshoes}ANELIM fashion Peep Toe Nude
POSES:  Di's Opera

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!  where there is even more.
Post a Comment