Sunday, April 14, 2013

Twirling 101.

dos1a

I frankly do not understand why twirling is limited to small children, Dervishes, and Julie Andrews at the start of "The Sound of Music."

dos2a



I twirl.  I am damn good at it.  I can do it with or without crinolines, naked or dressed, drinking or not.   People stop, they look, some throw money ... ok I am not completely sure the quarter was intended for me, there is a small chance it was for the homeless person sitting behind me and I got in the way and it just fell in my thong ...

BUT ...

The point being that twirling makes you feel alive.  It makes you want to sing ... it makes you giddy and you laugh and laugh and that is supposed to be really good for you.  15 minutes of laughing is like a 2 hour nap for your body which is why I spend so much of the night laughing ... except I try not to until AFTER that special part in the sex talk  where "mommy and daddy love each other very much and..." because hubby tends to get upset.


dos3a


And then you throw up ... it is just like being 13 and drinking all over again and you know ... us old people gotta grab the brass ring every chance it comes around!

OMG its twirling music ... Gangman style!! 


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Azuka Milk Skintone (Spring04)
HAIR:  ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  Silhouette Lashes Babydoll NLA
MAKE-UP:  ~Oceane~ Bardot Full Makeup Comtesse
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH LOVE NUGGET SET VALENTINE2013 HUNT
DRESS:  Angel Dessous AD-Summerbreeze-skirt-neonred
SHOES:  Loovus Dzevavor: Spring in Your Step Pumps v2 Poppy
POSES:  Morgane Batista (GOB)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!  where there is even more.
Post a Comment