Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Chores.

ita2a


Wow what a busy busy Saturday. Don't you love productive, everyone pitches in and helps, kind of days? You get so much done and you feel so incredible when it is all done, high fiving everyone who looks at you and even some of those who don't?? (although I freely admit it is a lot more work to high five someone who is trying to run away from you .. with perseverance ... it CAN be done.)

ita1a

First there was mowing the 3/4 acres - no ride on mower easy stuff here folks - and then finshing up the cement that was laid, power washing the new retaining wall and steps we made, power washing the drive way and the patio and around the pool, man oh man ... busy busy busy ....

And then all of a sudden there was this knock knock on the window of my office and there was my hubby. I kept the window closed because all the working was so freaking noisy I could not concentrate on my Mahjong game. He wanted me to open the garage door for him.

So I did.

As I stood there, looking out at the beautiful yard I told him, "Look at us, are we a team or what? I bet you are thanking you lucky stars you married me huh? I mean, you have to admit, without my help today, opening this garage door for you, all of this would never have been possible.!"

He nodded, as sweat dripped off him in a puddle onto the grass, "I was just thinking that."

ita3a

I am betting he wanted a hug right then and there. Sometimes he needs that to remind himself I am real and he is really that lucky.

But he was sweating.

Get real.

I will send him a nice e-card ... when I am done my mahjong game.


SKIN:  Dulce Secrets  Iriel
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-CANTO hair
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  ::.Kitty-Lashes.::
MAKE-UP:  Lipstick Natural Beauty
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  Cen
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic French Nails Black
PURSE: Pure Poison  PP - Ditta Mesh Bag - wings and studs
DRESS:   Bubblez Design BB - Lilu Dress (mesh)
SHOES:  Leverocci - Lavender Platform Pumps - Nero
POSES:  Morgane Batista

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!where there is even more.
Post a Comment