Friday, May 3, 2013

A Woman in Uniform.

Untitled

I don't think men get as turned on with a woman in a uniform as women do with a man in a uniform. I could be wrong. I doubt it though.

Untitled

Women like a uniform on a man because it is amazing to see a man in pressed clean clothes. That is my theory. I am big on theories. Then you have to test the theory to prove or disprove it and regardless of the outcome when you tell people you have theories and you test them, people think you are amazingly intelligent ... or they should.

So I asked hubby to get dressed up in a nicely pressed dress and go out around a bunch of ladies and tell me if any of them hit on him. Theoretically if it is the cleanliness and the pressing ... it should not matter that it is a dress and not a uniform right??

I am sorry to report that my theory was disproved.

  Untitled
 

Not because the women rejected the neat creases, but because hubby never showed up.

He just is not as committed to science as I am.

He wouldn't put the dress on.

He tried to comfort me by telling me he was turned on whether I had a uniform on or not but that just confuses the whole issue.

He needs to wear the dress.

Science demands the dress.

It is a hard task master.


SKIN:  AKERUKA Manuela skin
HAIR:  "LoQ Hair" Tiramisu
 EYES:   IKON  'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  Kitty
EARRINGS:  Exodi Genesis Baily Earrings
SHIRT:  Sweetest Goodbye [SG*] 4Minute - Shirt/ Red now called Monso
PANTS:  Sweetest Goodbye[SG*] 4Minute - Pants/ Black now called Monso
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Drow
SHOES:  Rose River Saloon  *RRS* Domina  Black Gator
SUNGLASSES:  ROLE OPTIC GLASSES ADVANTAGE I
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there
Post a Comment