Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back to the Paint.

itt1

I spent most of the day painting. It has been awhile.

itt2

I am not sure why I have not painted in awhile but it was nice today to be able to just turn everything off, have some quiet time and get lost in the canvas and the colours.

itt3

I had forgotten how incredibly talented my fingers are. I think I was really underappreciated in Kindergarten.


SKIN:  *League* Skin Aria Golden -Glam
HAIR AND HAT:  *ARAI* & **Dura** Nakano hat
EYES:  IKON  Eternal Eyes - Forest
LASHES:  Hush  Lashes
MAKE-UP:  *elymode* makeup - Summer Mix eye-shadows watermelon
SHIRT:  Spirit store - Alana top white
JACKET:  LushByCoCo  *Limited: Sherlock blazer (Noir)
PANTS:  MoYaz  F) Nadia Mesh pants ~ Corduroy collection - Khaki
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  - NOVA GOLD
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Drow
SHOES:  Black Key Shoes
PURSE:   Pure Poison  PP - Ditta Mesh Bag - wings and studs

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment