Saturday, May 25, 2013

Circles.

otb1


One of those days ... running running running.

otb2

I like to run around in circles. It makes me feel ... complete ... and eternal ...

otb3

... and if you run fast enough, and long enough, you get this really cool buzzy feeling and all your problems become blurry.

Except sometimes you throw-up ... and that part sucks ...


SKIN:  *JeSyLiLo*:::LimitedBazaar:::*LightSkin*5
HAIR:  [kik]hair-Fiona
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Hush  Lashes
EARRINGS:  Indy&Co.: Briolette Drop earrings: Blush
NECKLACE: aDiva
DRESS:  Color Insane C.I Spring Dress  B3 for Acid Lily
SHOES:  {{BSD Design studio }}Fierce model - raw blk
PURSE:  Pure Poison  PP- Shay Spiked Clutch - Black
POSES:  zzang

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment