Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Deep Scars.

fap1

I think I was born in the wrong era.

fap2


Look at the nails in this pic - are they awesome or what? And nails all over the place are cute and bedazzled and painted ... and then you have tattoos and piercings all over the body.

fap3

Heck if we had paint on our fingers or drew on our arms we were spanked and sent to bed without dinner ... nobody was taking pics of us to put on Pinterest and oohing and ahhing.

I think I am defintely scarred from a lack of oohing and ahhing.

I am hiring a barbershop quartet to come by for a couple of hours and ooh and ahh to try and heal the void.

I can't afford the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

We make due with what we have.


SKIN:  Essences Opera Summertime 01
HAIR:  Alli and Ali  Jill Haier
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Hush  Lashes
MAKE-UP:  ::Modish:: Miana Lipstick -SetA-
Essences Blush
NECKLACE:  *SiSSi* Loose Pearls ~long~
SCARF:  Bliensen and Maitai Mini-Tie
BRACELET:  .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P075 Love Balloon Pink
SHIRT:  Baiastice _Lari Halter Neck Top-ghost
SKIRT:  Baiastice _Didi skirt-floral print peach
SHOES:  Ear Candy  Laced Boot
PURSE:  biskuit bag Lollipop
POSES:  aDORKable
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment