Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Photos.

pop1a

Why do we keep all those old pics of ourselves so someone can haul them out and laugh hysterically at the next family get together?

pop2a

And how come duct tape does not keep out prying fingers?

I like laughing as much as anyone but when they do that thing where they are laughing so hard they cannot breathe and so they start clapping their hands like seals and pointing and making weird noises which makes everyone else laugh even harder ... I kind of draw the line. The fact they are pointing at a picture of me dressed for my highschool prom makes it bad enough ... but then the fact I wanna snort too and would ... if I was not curled up in a fetal position on the couch and cursing my parents for letting me buy a dress that makes a definite reference to the clown like aspects of my make-up. 

pop3a

The only comfort is that my brother looks even stupider than me ...his dress didn't even match his shoes and his hair .... talk about a bad wig ....

Nothing pulls you back off the ledge quicker than laughing so hard I cannot breathe and so I start clapping my hands like a seal and pointing and making weird noises because my brother is such a loser ....

(it also allows me to create a diversion and kick the box with the rest of the pictures under the couch)

SKIN:  [Hush ] Charlotte Skin - Grape
HAIR:  Vanity Hair: In Touch
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Hush  Lashes
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Berry Purple
DRESS:  SAS - KatieO Aubergine
JEWELLERY:  Terra d'ombrA   VIRIDIANAjais (GORGEOUS CRYSTALS)
SHOES:  Flutter Sandals
POSES:  zzang
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment