Friday, May 31, 2013

The Day The Music Died.

wos1a

I like the lingerie with boots.

wos2a


It is so practical for the bedroom.

I mean if your guy is going to undress except for his socks and shoes ... you should probably be wearing boots.  What if it snows or something while you were busy?

I figured that was the reason for boots with your jammies.  Made sense to me.

I tried it out as a kid but "Sears" bunny underwear with black and orange standard farm gum boots does not have the same impact ... at all ...no matter how much to toss your hair or purse your lips.  Not even if you standed on your tip toes and pretended they were high heels.

I gathered up all the real men in the house to see what they thought.  I think Ken was kinda interested at one point, and GIJoe and his buddies didn't turn away ... but na ... no real impact. 

My brother laughed a lot when he caught me that day.  He laughed so hard he held his tummy and then fell on the floor and rolled around before he tried to get up, looked again and repeated the whole process.  There is a point in all of that where you slip beyond that place where the grace of God sustains you through difficult times and all that Sunday Schooling is irrelevant and you look for weapons.


  wos3a


I think that was right around the time that GiJOE, all his buddies . . . and my brother ... went missing in action for several hours.  We recovered my brother ... he was locked in an old tackle trunk in the garage ... but his "soldiers" were never found ... missing in action.

That was the day the music died at the farm.

Or at least my brother laughing at me.


SKIN:  [Hush ] Jenny Skin - SeaBlue
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair
EYES:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Hush  Lashes
OUTFIT COMPLETE:  **DIRTY PRINCESS* Immoral Beauty Princess MESH Corset w/Boots
POSES:  zzang
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment