Monday, May 6, 2013

Too Much Information.

ppl1

I liked life a whole lot more when you used to see people sitting there and wonder what they were thinking.

  ppl2

For the life of me I can't remember ever worrying about what people were eating for lunch . . . or dinner . . . or breakfast. . . 

I also never really worried about what people looked like when they were looking at themselves in the mirror or how their faces looked when they made those duck lips and squinted their eyes kinda.

I certainly never took pics of me drunk out of my mind so that my brother had evidence to use against me with the grandparents. I actually never took pics of anything that anyone could use against me later in life.

I think people are going to miss out on a whole lot of fun when they get older because they aren't going to be able to tell stories about the good old days on account of someone will be able to look it up, pay Facebook a fee, and prove you are lying. Some people call it lying, I call it being creative.

Now everyone tells you and shows you everything. It kind of jumps from "hi, wanna be my friend?" to "hi, wanna see me naked?" I like to take it much slower.

ppl3

When hubby and I have been married like maybe 35 years I am thinking of asking him about the naked part ... maybe not ... do we have to open our eyes and keep the lights on???


SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Jada skin GG APRIL
HAIR:  (Chemistry) HAIR - Narcissus
EYES:  IKON  Lucid Eyes - Aegean
LASHES:  CHAISUKI
OUTFIT & JEWELLERY:  Bubblez Design BB - Angelic Dress (mesh)
SHOES:  Ear Candy  ~ Boho Copper T-Strap Heels
LOCATION:  PRIME Garden

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment