Monday, June 17, 2013

Been Partying.

dddf1


Yeehaw ... I am a party girl these days ... well in an SUV enclosed, vacationing type of mode.

  dddf2

We are showing family around Australia. Of course I have all the emergency contingency plans in place.

dddf3

Lots and lots of wine to drink, in the car, while they take pics of roos and wander the beach. It is legal to drink in the car in Australia. I am a law abiding kind of girl.


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Croix Exotic Skintone
HAIR:   W&Y HAIR  New 18 NLA
EYES:  IKON  Lucid Eyes - Aegean
LASHES: Tameless Lashes 28
DRESS:  Flower Child - "Frill Me" Dress (Beige) for Acid Lily
LEGGINGS:  fashionably dead (fd) Opaque Tights - Salmon
JEWELLERY: Dark Mouse je t'aime garnet
SHOES:  Loordes of London-Pure Contagion II-Peach 1 for Acid Lily
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
 
Post a Comment