Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Have a Peer.

saf1

Ayla Zhoy made me buy this outfit. She bullied me into it. She is the pressure amongst my peers. Well to be honest she is one of my only peers.

saf2

I used to hang a sign around my neck advertising as a peer ... hoping someone would pick me up from the side of the road. I even tried the pork chop around my neck but the whole love affair of people with meat is greatly exaggerated.

I went on dating sites saying I was looking for peermance.

I advertised in the personel column for peers that like long walks on the beach.

saf3


I don't think peers can read and they are clearly vegetarians. I would be happy to rent some for just an hour or two so I could take pictures to scrapbook and put in facebook so that I could appear more normal.


Hubby said if that doesn't work, I could always try putting my clothes back on, taking the porkchop off, and coming into the house for supper.


Men try to make incredibly complex problems so simple ...


. . . and they ruin all the fun ...


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Didy Milk 01
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  Luthian
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes Pewter
LASHES:  E'Dior
EARRINGS:  FINESMITH  - LOUISE EEARRINGS
BRACELET:  Chop Zuey  Kharma Slv Bangles Set
PURSE:   IndyraSashay Clutch bLACK
NAILS: [Bamboo] Nails - Berry Blue
BLOUSE:  AlaFolie (AlaF) MORGANE NOIR chemisier
SKIRT:   AlaFolie (AlaF) MORGANE jupe mi cian
SHOES:  Pixel Mode [PM] Platinum - Amber - Black

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment