Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pony Tailings.

btm1a


You have to be really careful with ponytails.

btm2a


There is such a thing as putting them in too tight. I have pictures of my girls that demonstrate this concern. I also have pics of women in snooty stores which is probably where the "if you keep making that ugly face, one day it is going to stay" came from. You can tell on the kids photos because the kids look wide awake and surprisingly surprised - even when they sleep.

I think this hair do would be a good one to offer to do for an unruly teen ... and then you twist tighter and tighter and just be really busy and unaware of them writhing and screaming, DO NOT LET GO of the hair.

btm3a

I would try it on my hubby but I think you have to be able to see the hair first in order to pony tail it.


SKIN:  [Hush] Addison Skin - Bronzed
HAIR:  Nylon Outfitters (NO) *MESH* Bantu Loops
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes Pewter
LASHES:  E'Dior
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  MANGO GIFT
BRACELETS:  LeeZu LalALA bracelet/wood
PURSE:  Meena POE Afghanistan shoulder bag
DRESS:  SAS- Sari Aqua (Mesh)
SHOES:  *SELDOM BLUE* LOLA SHOES
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment