Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Schizophrenic Me.

uad2

I know it is summer back in Canadaland but it is winter here. I feel kind of schizophrenic at the moment ... I mean more than normal.

uad1


One blog post is half naked in the ocean and the next is kind of rugged up. I like to call it fashion-art or "fart." I am working with the medium of the seasons and trying to paint the dichotomy of the two extremes in the total whole of the piece. (you should have 3 or 4 people bring their stringed instruments to the office to play during parts like these. OH and stick yoour nose way up in the air and have someone pull your hair back into a tight pony tail. If your eyes are not pulled around on each side to where your ears used to be, then you don't have the pony tight enough.)

I can't just relax and go with one season, I am back and forth and back and forth with double spoonfuls of guilt that I am going to be called once again on failing my whole life because I do not currently reside in the US and am not doing it their way. I try so hard to fit in and be accepted and do you have any idea how much of a handicap it is to be a non-american? Like I am already in the dirt under the sub basement trying to claw my way up the house into the popular girls closet. I have visions of the girls in that closet pointing at my faux pas of wearing warm clothes in the summer and putting up Anti-Bliss fly paper all over the house again.

 I thought of trying hybirds ... you know bathing suit top, snow pant bottoms, ear muff and flip flops . . . . but I was concerned I would lose my respected position amongst the bloggers of the scum that pond scum gets when it is ... scummy. So ya ... I am just gonna be neurotic and not know where I am and what season it is. I am just gonna do my own thing, over here, by myself, in the corner under the dead cockroach.

Oh wait a minute, how silly, this is not going to be nearly as bad as I thought it was ....

uad3

... under the cockroach is where my desk is ... hahahahaha. I guess it is true what they say about you worry about silly things that will probably never happen. I am going to do a t-shirt to wear to remind myself and you should probably get your crayons out right now, and gather everyone and have some art time.

Tell them it is "fart" because it is fashion art. My T-Shirt will say "When you worry that something you did was so bad that people are going to judge you and banish you to live under a dead cockroach and that will make you cry and want your mommy, always remember to look up. If you see a dead cockroach, and your mommy is nowhere to be found, stop worrying, you are already living that nightmare. Just think to yourself that Jesus wants you for a sunbeam and that at least you are not a cockroach."

It may have to be a dress.

I could blog that.


SKIN:  KAKO FOLIE'S [KF] skin Chayan sky lips pink 2
HAIR:  TRUTH  Sonya
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes Forest
LASHES:  E'Dior
NAILS: [Bamboo] Nails  - Win Million
EARRINGS:  FuLo - Star Earrings - gem change
SCARF:  Gracie's Bridal   Posh Beebe Luxury Scarf
PURSE:  +plus absolut essential
TOP:  Baiastice  Allydora shirt-black
JACKET:  Loordes of London -The Underground-Leather Jackets Moss for Acid Lily
PANTS:   Baiastice _Milano trousers-cool grey
SHOES:  Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Jen's Ankle Shoes Black
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment