Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Swimming in the Ocean.

iio1

I remember the big lecture from the grandparents about not peeing in the pool.

iio2

It seemed pretty straight forward to me and as I was never tempted to pee willy nilly, I was pretty good with the whole concept. Bathrooms - pee there. Anywhere else - don't pee there.

Unfortunately my brother was a boy. He, like many boys, takes peeing everywhere as a personal goal.

He did however agree that peeing in the pool was not a good thing.

iio3

However when we got to the ocean, all bets were off. He said it was because all the fish had peed in their already.

He had a point.

I don't swim in the ocean.
 
SKIN:   [Hush] Addison Skin - Bronzed
HAIR:  ""D!VA "" Hair "Mimi" (Moon stone)from Collabor88
EYES:  IKON  Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  E'Dior
BATHING SUIT:  ~CandyMetal~ Mimi Mesh Bikini Butterfly for Acid Lily

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment