Monday, June 24, 2013

The Gift That Keeps on Giving.

hfb2a

This is the outfit I like to wear when performing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" out in my yard on Monday Mornings.

hfb1a

There are approximately 3,542 variations of the "I'm a Little Tea Pot" song. I am responsible for 3,541 of them and may have even written the original, I am still researching my past lives and will have to get back to you on that.

I think the past life thing is perfect. Researching your past life tree is the perfect gift for someone who has been kicked out of the Mormon Church, or who, having completed their own family tree did not find anyone more interesting than Uncle Lester who was born with a hole in his nose and learned how to blow bubbles that looked like animals through it.

These people can find out that they were someone else and find a family tree worth facebooking about.

It is kinda like, if you are a loser, than just make shit up and someone somewhere is sure to be impressed.

I am pretty sure that is how most politicians do it.

hfb3a

I think my grandmother tried to do it but they told her that it was pretty hard to try and prove that a child was not yours when the child has been seen running after you for 32 years, at various stages of development, crying for "mommy."

I got her a free session with Almando - Past Life Guy for some sort of known people to some people who live next door to one of the stars from "Love Boat."

For $20 more he will confirm that I am not related to her at all.


SKIN:  essences- Opera Summertime 01
HAIR:  Nylon Outfitters (NO) Banged Slick - Black
EYES:  IKON Sunrise Egyptian Blue
LASHES:  E'Dior
MAKE-UP:  Dulce Secrets  Sea to Sea
MASK AND COLLAR:  [whatever] Gasmask + Nina Collar - black
BODYSUIT:  MoDANNA [my pastel lace bodysuit] navy
JACKET:  Loordes of London-The Underground-Blue
BOOTS:  Leverocci  - Ava OTK Boots_StandardSizing_Python

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment