Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Reason I Ran.

maa1a

Everyone wanted a peasant dress back in my day. A peasant dress, with clogs and your long hair with a braid in it somewhere ... and that was it, you were a honey babe.

No I was not born in Camelot with lowered expectations.

I was a flower child back before just anyone could be a flower child on account of the really worthy flower children were busy with the really good flowers and no-one was watching the door.

maa2a

Of course on the farm it was just damn confusing.  I think Shakespeare probably came for farming stock - where a dress is a dress and it really doesn't matter what you call it.

"Mommy why is Bliss wearing a Hutterite Dress?"

"Shh, she thinks it is top fashion and she paid a fortune for it from an expensive dress shop in the city."

"Is Bliss Stupid?"

"Pretty much."

maa3a

Do you see what I had to work with??

I had to run wayyyy into the inner city to find stupid enough people to prop me up in my insanity. Those farm people and their way of the cow ... it is enough to drive you mad when you are trying to be cool.

Farmers never got Twiggy. They were all over Mama Cass.


SKIN:   [Hush] Addison Skin - Jade
HAIR:  ! W&Y MODEL HAIR 24
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes Pewter
LASHES:  E'Dior
GOWN:   Indyra Originals Mesh - Elisne Tribal Maxi Dresses
EARRINGS: FINESMITH - CHANT AGAT
NAILS:  Aa nail RiSa's* prim nail ::chocolate!

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment