Monday, June 17, 2013

The Rules for Men.

dor1a



I am not sure what I am supposed to do with a guy who is more scared of snakes and spiders than I
am.

dor2a

I think there is a rule written somewhere that says men are not allowed to tell women that about themselves, on account of the edge of sanity is thin enough when you are facing a spider or a snake without some dude that is with you screaming louder than you.

Everyone around me is supposed to save me.

Not get confused over some guy who is hugging their leg and crying for his mommy.

I don't even care if he has to fake it. He should fake it. He's a man. He has an obligation to make the women feel better.

dor3a

Goodness knows women have been faking it for men for years.


SKIN:  Pink Fuel  [PF] Harley
HAIR:  ! W&Y HAIR  New 135  NLA
EYES:  IKON  Lucid Eyes - Aegean
LASHES: Tameless Lashes 28
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  ISABELLA SILVER
PURSE:  Pure Poison PP- Shay Spiked Clutch - Black
DRESS:  ~CandyMetal~Danna Dress Mesh  RED for Acid Lily
SHOES:   -SKIFIJA- Feet 2+2 Lullaby for Venus pumps
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment