Monday, June 10, 2013

The Trend.

wif1

I am sensing a trend. Of course all of these things are true of people period, and true for real life but they are oh so much more true .. . like true on steroids ... in Second Life. Everything is amped in Second Life. I think Second Life IS a steroidal representation of life ... only with poseballs and private parts that we name and pay thousands of dollars for. It is just like plastic surgery in real life only we name them cute little things ... not breast enhancements ... "lalalalalalla's" etc.

wif2
 

It kind of takes away from the innocent "lalalaaing" that one used to do while skipping. Now you skip and "lala" and you could get arrested or have your mouth washed out with soap. And men make rockets out of theirs or name them things like "Studmuffin Geronimo ver.83b"

I just know that if my mother in law shows up thes days when I am on the computer with SL, or even looking at flickr, I have to cover her eyes, or hide under the desk ... she has a heavy purse!

Anywho ... the trend the trend ... I was talking about the trend.

So like whatever the person you meet - friend, lover, fellow dragon slayer, fairy companion - WHATEVER they tell you they will never ever ever do ... THAT is the exact thing they WILL do to you eventually. Whenever someone says "trust me," you should gather up your "lala's" and run for the hills on account of you will probably be writing SCD Secrets about assholes and what you dream of doing to them within a very short time.

No-one ever says, "can't promise a darn thing, oh and I have hurt everyone I have ever been involved with, I troll for human beings to trash and destroy because it is fun for me, I intend to use you up and spit you out when I am done," when you start a relationship.


wif3

And I really can't, for the life of me, figure out why not.

They just say "I would never do anything to hurt you." "I am not like that," and "trust me."

Trust me.

I wouldn't lie to you.

Wanna date me? Leave Geronimo at home ...


SKIN:  [Hush] June Skin - Group Gift
HAIR:  ::Exile:: Crazy in Love
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  Kitty-Lashes 
JEWELLERY:  [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Marina in Gold
DRESS:  Spear Song  Mesh Maxi Dress Broken Glass for Acid Lily
PURSE:  DADAbeiz :: DADAbeiz :: Delic Bag BrownCow
SHOES:  **DD Style**Beads sandals brown
POSES: aDORKable Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment