Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thinking.

siw1a

I was just thinking. I know that this will excite some of you and strike fear in the hearts of others. To be honest, you should pay more attention to the people who are afraid of me. They will probably live longer.

siw2a

We had tye-dyed shirts when I was growing up. Pretty easy - throw some paint on a shirt and the more wild it was the better. Worked well for clothes with stuff accidentally thrown on it - throw some more on it and call it designer. Can you imagine if we were putting stuff on t-shirts like they do now ... take a picture of whatever and put it on a t-shirt?? I am talking the prairies here.

siw3a

I can just see all the kids with their 4-H prize winning steer or their favourite horse or the new tractor ... wow ... life could have been soooo exciting.

They can do that now of course, but kids on the farm have more options today, thanks to those of us who broke out and send back picture postcards of the real world.

I am a farm activist. I spoke up against wheat and plaid before anyone else ever found the courage. I should be on a t-shirt or something ... right next to a picture of my pet pig "fluffy."


SKIN:  Pink Fuel  [PF] Harley
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs Loreen Hair
EYES:  IKON  Lucid Eyes - Aegean
LASHES:  E'Dior
NECKLACE:  LUMINESSE-Delicato Amore Aqua Gold Pendant
EARINGS:  FINESMITH - LOUISE EEARRINGS
TOP:  Glow Designs .:GD:. Strapless Dress White Horse
LEGGINGS:  DeeTaleZ Pants wool tights white diamond
SHOES:  N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense"
POSES:  Filthy
LOCATION:  GOSH
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
 
 
Post a Comment