Friday, June 7, 2013

You Probably Shouldn't Read This One.

sbl2

I am a big fan of the "keep a limb free and swinging" fashion look.

sbl1


It is the perfect balance, kind of like the sideshow lady/man ... one side you wanna date and the other side, wish there was an on off switch for gaydom. Only in this case you are this elegant lovely ballroom lady all ready to greet the queen and on the other side you could kung fu fight Camilla if she even began to look like she was going to get near your prize stallion . . . horse heifer that she is ... and yes I typed that out loud and I don't even care.

 I am only referring to her character.

sbl3

Ok the handbasket has arrived already, I have out done myself and am heading to hell earlier than normal.

Carry on ....


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Niani
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs AandA Yvgenia
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  Kitty-Lashes 
DRESS:  SAS  - Acacia Apricot
JEWELLERY: aDiva Couture Sooo Sexy
SHOES:  N-core INFINITY XtremeHeel White
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails   - Spring Peach
POSES:  TuttiFrutti


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment