Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Joy is Not Just a Girl I Knew in High School.

hasb2a

I think it is important to do everything you can to have a happy and full life so I listen very carefully to the experts. The experts suggest that the way to happiness is to remember to put some "play" back into your life.

You should keep your inner child in you alive.

We all deserve more joy.

hasb1a



Who doesn't want more joy?

So I decided that I should be more playful, more childlike .. . that I should put their advice into immediate practice.

So many childhood games. What to choose?  

I went with Hide 'n Seek. I rock at it.

I hid my hubby's mother.

It took him hours to find her.

hasb3a

By the time he did,  hours had flown by and it was time to take her home.  While he searched I had a completely relaxing bath and did my nails. I felt so happy.  There was this big reunion, hubby and mom hugged, there were tears ...


Best visit ever.


Next time an adapted version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." 


I am already shopping for bandaids.


SKIN:  Scarllet M02 Skin (by Unique Megastore)
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant
HAIR:  Vanity Hair:Dry Maritni
EYES: IKON  Lucid Eyes - Blue-Gray
LASHES:  Lynnix
MAKE-UP:  *elymode* makeup - Gluttony shadows - smooth
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  The Giada Set
DRESS:  Nya's Shop Beige Vintage Dress
SHOES:  NX-Nardcotix  Rebekah Pumps Liquorice
POSES:    Morphine

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.

Post a Comment