Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Licking My Own Back.

fmn2
 

One of my life aspirations as a kid was to be able to lick my own back. I would have settled for someone else licking my back but it would not have the same impact.

fmn3

My brother would always take the cookie he wanted and then lick the others so that no-one else would eat them. He was not big on sharing. He did that with everything he wanted to eat.

It worked.

We not only didn't want to eat what he licked, we didn't want to even touch it.

Saliva evidently has super powers that I am at a loss to explain why science has not yet tapped into. Like maybe we could have someone lick a country and people would not even want to go there anymore - it could be a simple problem to illegal immigrants for example.

fmn1

I just know I wanted to lick my back so my brother would stop punching me.

I really tried for a peaceful solution.

Then I grew up and realized I was not double jointed and I was never going to be able to lick my back and be safe ....

. . . so I just learned how to punch harder.

That works too.

But not with cookies.

Don't punch your cookies.


SKIN:  !BaaaH ! Jlo'Skin Soleil
HAIR:  Amacci Hair ~ Eclaire  Hair Fair
EYES:  IKON  Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  Detour Drama Lashes
OUTFIT COMPLETE WITH JEWELLERY AND NAILS:  CCD TOTAL STYLE - Mesh Bold Evening Gown


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.


 
Post a Comment