Friday, July 26, 2013

On Being Organized.

wdts1

I do admit I am probably borderline OCD. I mean the CD's are alphabetized, I like my spices in the same type of jars, labelled and alphabetized and everything organized to the max.

wdts2


Hubby leaves his desk, the pantry, paperwork ... in some kind of bizarre order that makes sense to him but none to anyone else. I like to point out that people can go to my set-up and find what they are looking for. His system makes people cry and eventually they have to ask him to come and find it and then of course he yells that I moved it.

It is a perfect example of how ridiculous men's logic is because he knows darn well I do not lose things.

I can find anything that I have put away because I know where it is. Anything I cannot find - HE put away.

I keep things in one place.

My clothes are type and then colour organized in my closet.

Growing up all my Barbies were together and all their gear was with them.

 I am Ms. Organized.

  wdts3

The only thing I clearly failed at keeping organized and in one place was my children. I tried to alphabetize them, and keep them neatly in a row but they insisted on climbing out of the display cabinet, getting all messy, and wandering all over the earth.

I just hope God understands and that I get extra points for my extremely large SL inventory which is organized to perfection. Maybe I can distract him with how easily I can find anything in there when he asks what happened with my kids.


SKIN:  Swallow  Sarah
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant
HAIR:   W&Y HAIR  New 15
EYES:  IKON  Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  Lynnix
GLASSES:    W&Y
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Crave the Rose
PURSE:  Pure Poison  Black Ditta Mesh Bag
TOP:  blah.BLAH.blah*MESH*Anna Cami Top
SHOES:   G&D the Italian Style Pump v2 Line
PANTS:  Miamai Mahvi Lace Red
POSES:    Morphine
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment