Thursday, July 25, 2013

Paint Fumes.

ditp2

I helped hubby paint the floor in the new garage/shed/man cave.

ditp1

It was some heavy duty brilliant paint that had all kinds of warnings all over it about doors and fumes and stuff. It makes you really high. Which is not a bad thing when you have to paint the whole floor .... you start of complaining and by the time you are done you don't care ...

ditp3


. . . probably because you are really distracted talking to the sparkle unicorn who is talking to you about pizza and marbles.

There is a reason my parents urged me to say no to drugs.

They don't like me hanging with unicorns.


SKIN:  KAKO FOLIE'S [KF] skin Chayan sky lips pink 2
HAIR:  Nylon Outfitters (NO) Straight Slick and Beehive
HAT:  !*Bliss Couture*! Valeries Hat
EYES:  IKON  Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  Lynnix
JEWELLERY:  La Sincopa Black
BRACELET:  Koketa  Silk bracelet-black
PURSE:  Things I Like TIL: I'm Posh Clutch -  Multitexture - Designer Circle
OUTFIT:   1 Hundred  Chic Dress
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant
SHOES:   G&D the Italian Style Pump v2 Line
POSES:  Morphine

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.

Post a Comment