Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Purses and Sow's Ears.

itgp2a



One thing about being raised by your grandparents is that a great deal of your conversation centres on The Bible.

itgp3a

If you do anything, there is a bible verse to cover it and saying it, precludes the need for any further explanation. As a child you learn to just shut-up, listen, look like you get it, and then leave the the crime scene and try to figure out what the hell they were talking about.

And never ever argue with them, or their logic, because you are actually arguing with God and trust me, no matter how effective you are at being cute and getting your way with mere mortals ... God does not impress quite as easily.

Although now that I am older I would like to say I can't find "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" anywhere in the bible AND even if I could ... I am pretty sure someone on Pinterest would know exactly how to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear AND probably a bunch of other stuff too.

  itgp4a


There would be a whole Sow's Ear Decoupage thing ... and people would be rocking the look. Trust me. This is the power of the internet.

Besides it was my brother's ear and I was trying to pin it to the fencepost, NOT make a purse out of it.

Just saying ...


SKIN:  [Hush] Addison Skin - Bronzed
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-ALICE hair
EYES:  IKON  Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  Lynnix
NECKLACE:  FINESMITH  Candy Corn
OUTFIT:  Paris METRO Couture: Far Far Away 2 Piece Dress
POSES:  Morgane Batista Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment