Friday, August 30, 2013

I Am Going To Talk About My Clitoris.

uotr2a

I am cleaning out my inventory. It has probably been the most amusing thing I have done in a long time. I have things in there that well ... I have no idea how they got in there.

uotr5a

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

See my inventory is always sorted. I don't have files and files of whatever with no idea what is in them, so they only way anything got neatly filed away is if I did it. I know none of you have hacked my account because you are always talking about what a mess your inventory is and besides if you had ... Bliss would be a much more interesting person.

uotr3a

Anyway I have never been more grateful for the alone time to do this because there are just some things you would never be able to explain to the real world.

I think "clitter dust" falls under that category.

What good is a clitoris if it is not sparkling?

I must have thought maybe one day, I too could shine .... Clearly I was drinking at the time and entertaining visions of grandeur.

I don't even look at my SL clitoris.

I can safely say, it has never, ever been a shining example of what is clearly possible in virtual reality. I am a clitoral failure.

Thank heavens some choices are easy when it comes to hitting the delete button.

SKIN:  Glam Affair-- Linn Natural 03
HANDS:  SLink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1
HAIR:  Analog Dog  AD - trouble clef  - light blondes
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Silhouette
JEWELLERY: FINESMITH  - NOVA GOLD
CLUTCH:  Pure Poison PP- Persia Clutch - Gold
DRESS:  Liv Glam [LG]K-Collection (Summer 13)Believe MiniDress S
SHOES:  *RAVEN* black leather INNUENDO  Italian Style
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog.  It is named after me.  Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, second it and voted it in.  Unanimous!    Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment