Thursday, August 8, 2013

Maximizing the Shopping Experience.

sitc2

I spent most of yesterday shopping online.

sitc1

I was exhausted by the end of the day, all that clicking and looking and choosing and getting the credit card in and out ... whooooeeeee ... it was a tough tough day.

sitc3

I told hubby we are going to have seriously look at getting a food court set up in the house so that I can take a break and get something to eat on days like that.


SKIN:  Meggan M09 Skin (by Unique Megastore)
FEET AND HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs  Bella Hair
EYES: IKON  Lucid Eyes Aegean
LASHES:  Lynnix
EARRINGS:  Fandango
DRESS:  *SLAVE* Brenda Dress
LEGGINGS:  So Many Styles{SMS} Simple Tights
Le Poppycock *Blossom Stockings*
PURSE:  GizzA Creations  - Summer Bag [Floral]
SHOES:  Ingenue  :: Lydia Slingbacks :: Cherry
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment