Monday, August 19, 2013

Men Shopping.

lwlp1a

We are heavy into the shopping for equipment to go out into the wild blue yonder where there are no roads, water or gas, AND I will probably end up dying.

lwlp2a

I know it is for both of us but it still qualifies under "men's shopping." I mean hubby is happier than a pig in mud looking at generators and car tools and additional gas tanks. We get to look at tents and trailers and campers ... it is pretty exciting stuff. He skips along to each store and I drag my feet behind him and roll my eyes but keep an ever important vigil on his head so when he turns it ... I am smiling.

I am excited about going, I am totally going to be so appreciative of every detail he worries about ... but I like surprises. I want to wake up one morning, have it all wrapped in a pretty bow, ready for me to climb in and go.

 It's going to be sooo romantic.

lwlp3a

I just hope the walkways into the wilderness when we hike are wide enough for us to hold hands.


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma[:ME:] Sapphire Medium Skintone
HAIR:  Amacci Hair ~ Malia
EYES: IKON  Lucid Eyes Aegean
MAKE-UP:  BOOM
LASHES:  Amacci
OUTFIT:  Indyra Originals Mesh: Madrigal Set
JEWELLERY:  .: mE ~ Lilium  GOLD
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic French Nails Black
SHOES:  HYPERION CREATIONS emeline
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment