Friday, August 2, 2013

Show Girls Snow Girls.

ldos1a


I tried making myself a "showgirl" outfit once.

ldos2a

I got my bathing suit and then stapled 3 doilies to the back of it and put a bouquet of plastic flowers on my head and added some feathers from some of the dead chickens we just butchered.

It was really hot!

ldos3a


Who knew that chicken feathers and doilies could substitute for snow pants, a ski jacket, and a toque???

SKIN:  [LDV-Skin]-JOANNA M-2(Natural-Red)/Milk
HANDS:  SLink  Mesh Hand Elegant
HAIR:  [[Loovus Dzevavor ]] ~ Hair: Baiksatara
EYES: IKON  Lucid Eyes - Blue-Gray
LASHES:  Lynnix
EARRINGS:  FINESMITH  - CHANT AGAT
RING:  Indy&Co.: Chablis Antique Rings-Silver Peach
OUTFIT:  GizzA Creations  - Romantic Rendez-Vous [Pearl]
SHOES:  Enelya's Creations  Box Ysaline Heels
POSES and PROP:  LostAngel

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook where there is even more.
Post a Comment