Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Gotta Try This!

jftb1a 

 I like daring dresses and I am game to try them.

  jftb2a

The first time I did it ... things did not go so well.

You know that moment when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror standing next to the Prime Minister at a gala ball and you notice the scooped neckline of your dress has shifted over your right breast and there you are hanging out with the big boys, feeling like you must be incredibly interesting for them all to be spending so much time with you and really all you have been doing is .. . hanging out.

It was giving away the candy store free of charge. Somehow when I used to have dreams about free candy at the store I was the one having the best time ever. This  version .. . not so much.

The second time I got into the whole tape thing.  I taped and retaped.  I taped up and I taped down.

My right breast ended up taped to the side of my face.

Finally I just gave up and went with a turtle neck and sensible pants.

 No-one talks to the lady in the turtle neck and sensible pants. Especially not the prime minister.

  jftb3a 

 Oh and in case your mind is going where mine went, going totally naked doesn't work either.  Nowhere to put free candy.


SKIN:  Glam Affair- Leah Natural - 11
HAIR:  Analog Dog AD - embrace  light New elegant
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Garage v.10 Koketa 
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  LOVE ANGEL
NAILS:  Vanity Fair - Giftbox - Bloody Black French Nails Adoness
DRESS:  .:AVALE:. Gloria MESH. Heat
SHOES:  even.flow  - Oz Pumps "Dorothy" (box)


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment