Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flashing the Flash Mob.

pitr4a

I LOVE Flash Mobs.

pitr3a

I just have no idea how they work.

I do know that you aren't supposed to FLASH anyone - despite the confusion in the name they chose.  You should definitely have clothes on underneath your trench coat.  And please don't ask me how I know that.  You are just going to have to trust me.

If I had a penny for every time I have started singing and dancing and waiting for those other people to join in . . . man I would be so rich. I am starting to feel like maybe it is me you know. Maybe I suck. Maybe all those other people with the instruments and the great voices hear me and are like, "OMG don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact ... no way am I backing her up, she can't even get the chicken dance moves right and WHO forgets the words and actions to 'I'm a little tea pot?'"
But then I think, na, I have looked at all the videos and I think a lot of those people used to sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and I think they have to sign some kind of agreement that they will pretend to be nice and Christ Like whenever they are out in public.

One time I got a bunch of people to go with me and told them to wait for my signal and then they should all get up and start singing. But then their teacher showed up and said that it was nap time back at the nursery and she wouldn't call the cops if I just let them go with her without any fuss. I wasn't sure those kids could pull off Inagaddavida anyway. So the next time I waited for a bunch of other people to start and I was going to join in and I waited for all the instruments to be into it and some of the people to start singing and I leapt up to join them. Evidently the Brisbane Symphony and Choir doing Handel's Messiah is NOT a Flash mob thingy. They didn't even care I knew all the words and could play spoons.

So now I am just wandering the world waiting for my opportunity. I am kinda like one of those storm chasers except I am chasing the magic ... the magic that is the Flash Mob.

pitr1a

I can tell you one thing though, when I get my chance, no matter how much I want to, I will not WAVE at the camera and say hi to my mom. Nosireebob.

I wouldn't do that because for two reasons ... I am much too much a professional flash mobber and also because my mom is already dead. Ya so no waving.

But IF you happen to see me grab my ear . . . you can take that as a special hey to you my bloggees.

I told you there would be perks when you followed me.


SKIN:  Unique Megastore  Artemis Bronze
HAIR:  [kik]hair-Katie
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Al Vulo Doll Lashes
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic Prim Nails Red08
PURSE:  The Secret Store - Girly briefcase - Black
SKIRT:  Lisa L *LL* Claudia Skirt Red
TOP:  Lisa L *LL*Claudia Top Red
EARRINGS:  MonCheri *MC* Red Carper Earrings - Red
SHOES:  Luas Urban Style - Studs Addict Shoes Red
POSES:  PosESioN
Location:  Lisa L
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment