Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flunked Sunday School.

flim2
 

I may be one of  the only kids that ever flunked Sunday School.

flim1

They certainly kept me in after church on numerous occasions and once my grandparents told them just to lock me in the bell tower until the following Sunday.  That is when I learned how to play "Inagodavida."

My "teachers" said that the questions on our "quizzes" were not an invitation for creative writing.  Like if they asked how many commandments were on the gold tablets that Moses brought down off the mountain, they answer was "10" and not a story about how if I had been there, I would have asked God for a sparkle Unicorn to ride through the desert with the Israelites and oh, by the way, could her bring my cat Fluffy back to life because the new cat was just not working out.  I didn't see what the problem was, I thought that was a swell story and made Moses seem more approachable and timely for our day and age.

I told them time would prove me out that multi-tasking was going to be a key buzz word in us women selling outselves to the world. If I was ever going to be able to get out there and make my mark on the world I would need the skills of multi-tasking like being able to write creatively, outside the box, and without regard for the existing numerical system.  I told them "multi-taskers for Jesus" could be a really awesome bumper sticker or maybe even a cross stitched pillow.

They told me to sit down, wrote a big red "F" across my paper and said that we were here not to focus on ourselves and our own success ... we were here to love and help others.

flim3

OK fine ... that is supposed to me my job ... but then what the hell are all the "others" here for?


SKIN:  Meggan M09 Skin (by Unique Megastore)
HAIR:  Nylon Outfitters (NO) Straight Slick - Black
EYES:  EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Al Vulo Doll Lashes
JEWELLERY:   Dark Mouse Nouveau Flower - Gold
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P086 Gloria White
DRESS:  Zaara : [Mesh] Aamani wrap dress *print-leaves*
SHOES:  HYPERION CREATIONS >.H.C.< Emeline white
POSES:  Morphine
LOCATION:  Patron

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment