Monday, September 16, 2013

I Am Almost Completely Australian.

sntct2a

I am almost completely Australian.

sntct3a


Except a really smart pale Australian because I am allowed to keep my amazing Canadian Intelligence and skin.  

I have lots of proof. I like vegemite. I use Aussie words and shorten everything I can. I drive on the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road.  I like footy.  I can sing Advance Australia Fair.

BUT the most amazing thing happened... I was walking down the hall and there was this spider running across the the white tiled floor and my first thought was that he was kinda cute! And he hid from me and then I walked by and then he peeked out from behind the door and saw me again and ran back and then I did something else and then he kinda came half way out and I started talking to him. I told him not to worry he'd be good and that I wouldn't hurt him ... and he ran across the floor to where he wanted to go and I just went on with my day. I DID THAT!! I thought a spider was cute and I had a conversation and I could see he was smiling and head nodding.

I told hubby and he was sooo impressed.

But then I reminded him there was a big difference between a teeny cute spider and a big ugly huntsman and while I seem to have embraced little spiders it was not a transferrable kind of embracement to things like snakes or anything.

  sntct1a

I didn't want him to think that he was off spider duty or that he could stand down or anything. 

I like a man in uniform.
 
SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Yvonne  MILK
HAIR:  TRUTH Becky
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:   Miamai Jaguar Lashes
EYEBROWS:  .LXB. Striking Brows Black
DRESS:  [M.o.w] [M.o.w] Fantastic Dress My Own Way (comes with 2 huds for multiple choices}
JEWELLERY:  Monique's Eternity now Ashira's Aerie
LEGGINGS:  Garage Lace Leggings Koketa
SHOES:  RRS Domina Rose River Saloon
POSES:  Slouch Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment