Monday, September 9, 2013

I Dance To My Own Drummer.

ditw1a

My friend Mary Wickentower came to me to ask some questions about personal dance huds. You know, one of those you wear and your friends and other people around you can click on you and dance too. HAHAHAHAHA.

ditw2a


I told her I was the wrong person to ask being as techinically, in order to do that, you have to first be somewhere where people dance and then have friends or people who dance around you otherwise there just aint no need for clicking anything. Clearly, I have no friends, no dance invites, no people dancing around me and no need for a hud for people to click on. No-one is dancing with me.

She told me that I would be henceforth referred to with my Ojibwa name, "Dances with Herself."

ditw3a


I wish someone had told me I had an Ojibwa name because I think that may have been what those kids were calling me back in Jr. High. I don't speak Ojibwa so I can't be 100% sure but I bet you anything that was it.

Can anyone tell me does "Dances with Herself" sound a lot like "LOOOOOSER" in Ojibwa??


SKIN:  7 Deadly s{K}ins Greed B2 T3 7DS
HAIR:  D!VA  Naomi
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Al Vulo Doll Lashes
OUTFIT:  (Includes nails, jewellery)  CCD Fall is Coming


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment