Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Marshmallow Me.

pded2

I wanted to wear a flower in my hair to go to my appointment today.

pded1

I think it should be against the law for people to have lovely flowers in their yard where they taunt people driving by in their cars, saying "pick me!  pick me!" 

I pretended I was looking at the new foal and then I darted into the yard and stole a flower.

I am not proud of myself.  I have weak impulse control.  You can't put a cute newborn foal in my face and then beautiful flowers and expect me to not melt into a puddle of "awwww."  I mean it is not like I could pick up the foal. 

Unfortunately it was so hot that it wilted within minutes.(the flower in my hair, not the foal) Dead goopy pink stuff sliding down the side of your face fails to deliver the "ooh lala island girl" image I was trying to project.

It was karma.  God was saying to me that I was a cheap thief and that I was just lucky the "bad boys bad boys" dudes were not around or I would be stunned and gunned  . . . on the ground, resisting arrest as the pummeled me some more.  "Ya so you escaped them ... here have a wilted flower you pond scum you ....  AMEN!"

pded3

I killed a flower for nothing.

I am turning myself in tomorrow.

I can't eat, I can't sleep.. .

I am a marshamallow when it comes to hardened crimes.


SKIN:  Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 05
HAIR:  ! W&Y MODEL HAIR 17
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  Little Blue Bird  Rosechic
PURSE:  Les Petits Details*LpD* - *BonBon* Bag Pastel Pink
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  The Mirabelle Set
SHOES:  G Field*GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -rose-
POSES:  Slouch Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment