Thursday, September 19, 2013

Missing In Action.

iaam1

I have been an Action Figure this week. Yup I have been Missing in Action as in, there has been no action going on ... at all ...

iaam2

In my defense my finger moved at least a few times when I had to really push myself and press another button on my remote ... it was exhausting . . . but I did it because ... well ... that is just how dedicated I am to doing things for myself.

I don't know where all my action poses and movements went but they went and I was too tired to round up the search party and the dogs.

I just emptied the kegs of rum and sent the St. Bernards home.

iaam3a

I know that many of you were probably wondering.

In my head you wonder.

It makes me feel better.

So I would appreciate it if none of you would shatter the illusion . . . at least not until commercial.


SKIN: ! BaaaH ! Nicole
HAIR:  [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
COMPLETE OUTFIT WITH SHOES AND HAT:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich  :::... Sunrise
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic Prim Nails Red08
POSES:  Slouch Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment