Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Kids Owe Me.

oina1


I wanted to be a harem girl when I grew up. I just really dug the costume and did not bother to check out the actual job requirements until much later.

oina2


What was not to love about draping chiffon scarves across your face and having bright beautiful clothes and lots and lots of bangles and things that made you tinkle?  Every woman should be allowed to tinkle while they are half naked and sparkling.

I mean even the cows tinkled when they walked ... not that they had bangles and scarves ...they had number tags . . . but I bet some of them could have rocked a scarf or two.

I had cow envy.

I wanted to tinkle too.

So I found everything I could to wear so when I dressed up I could tinkle as I danced and walked around. It made me feel soooo beautiful.

Some people would say you grow up and out grow some of the childhood nonsense but I would just like to point out ....

oina3

I still sometimes tinkle . . . expecially when I am scared or laugh too hard.  It is just a different kind of tinkle.

But the magic is definitely gone.

I don't feel pretty when I tinkle anymore.

I curse tinkling.

My kids so owe me.


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Allegra  GG SEPT.
HAIR:  Amacci Hairbase Tattoos
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Al Vulo Doll Lashes
OUTFIT:  Bubblez Design  BB - Devi Outfit
BRACELET:  :+*R*+: Clair de lune Bracelet Gold [BOXED] U&R Dogs
NAILS:  A&A  Fashion  Dangerous Nails2010/GOLD
SHOES:  Zaara Ilaida Mojri *Jeweled lime*
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment