Friday, September 20, 2013

Romance Hits A Whole New Level and Ironically, So Does My Sarcasm.

qims3a

I am so confused now.

  qims2a

How are we supposed to deal with this whole new ass thing? I mean for years I had my neuroses all in a row. I would get dressed, try to see my backside in the mirror, turn to my hubby, or any willing, trustworthy victim, and ask, "do these pants make my ass look fat?" If they answered "no" they got to live to see another day. If they said "yes" I had a complete melt down, threatened to never leave the house, and successfully negotiated a whole new wardrobe. Now, evidently we are supposed to have fat asses, except if we spell it PHAT, that is HOT.

So, we have fat boobs and fat asses but we are supposed to be skinny as in anorexia Barbie, complete with her own puke bucket and laxatives. I imagine now young women everywhere will practice being young ladies, not with just a book balanced on their head, but also on their chests and their asses. Some old lady will be smacking them and telling them to keep their chin up and eyes forward as they glide across the floor.  Or maybe they will skip books and just go straight to entire dinner settings.  No need for a picnic table at the park, "Mandy" is here and she has an ass big enough for 3 of us to eat off of. 

At least they will be able to pursue a career in the circus if nothing else works out for them ... right next to the trained seals.

And of course everyone is lined up to buy them because well ... we need us some more body parts. I am seeing night time at the OK SL corral where you wash the make-up off your face, take off the false eyelashes, remove the teeth, put your breasts on the shelf, drop your vagina back into its folder and hell ... let the ass fall on the floor, just make sure you don't trip on it during the night on your way to the bathroom.

There you stand ... a stick with eyes.

qims1a


And then you hop in bed with the giant penis.

No need to attach anyone to it.

Everything has a hud and works completely independent of any human intervention.

Is this shit romantic or what?

SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - WeekendPromo Greed 01
HAIR:  *booN  gathered mid hairbase
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
COMPLETE OUTFIT WITH HAT AND SUNGLASSES: Bubblez Design  BB - Felicity Dress
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic French Nails Black
EARRINGS: PiNK CHERRY   leather earrings
BRACELET:  Silk bracelet-black Koketa 
CLUTCH:  fashionably dead(fd) Heart Purse - Red
SHOES:  Cleaver Heels Noir MV
POSES:  Slouch Poses
Location:  Rue Danitbes
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
 
Recent posts there include the story of my first love and a heart warming personal sharing of the worth of a woman's soul.
Post a Comment