Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sharing.

qotb2

I am really big on giving back to the world, be an organ donor, donate blood, donate your remains to science ... all that stuff.

qotb3

I am big on sharing.

My brother is not.

He has some real issues.

qotb1

You should have seen him whining when they showed up to pick up his body to harvest his organs.

Evidently you aren't allowed to share other peoples organs ... especially not if they are still alive.

That sucks.


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Clara Milk
HAIR:  !  W&Y HAIR   New 93 PACK
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Al Vulo Doll Lashes
TOP:  ASROCK ATTITUDE BURGANDY
JACKET:  The Secret Store - Darling Cardigan - Black
PANTS:  The Black Fair 2013 - GIFT! Crash Republic
BELT:  GeWunjo   --  Dagaz black
BOOTS:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Jen's Ankle Shoes Black
EARRINGS:  Eolande's Viva le Bohime
BROACH:  Ladies Who Lunch [LWL] Arcade Insect Collection
POSES: OMFG
LOCATION:  Offbeat

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment