Friday, September 27, 2013

The Artist That I Was.

witb1a


When you are in kindergarten and you spill paint everyone gets all bent out of shape.

  witb2a

I had kids laughing at me because I wanted a green sky and a pink lake.

Skies were blue, lakes were blue ... I was not in my blue phase but that did not stop the art critics who pointed out my faux pas to the teacher with that rolling of the eyes and crossed arms and hurrumphing that meant, "You are going to fail her from art class right?"

Teachers like to scrapbook tidy students who think inside the box. I am not sure why they even have those special scissors to cut out funky edgings and shapes when all they want is nice smooth neat boxes. They try to gluegun sprinkles across the page like that is what makes it all sparkle, but I always knew it was me that was sparkling and she was just too cross eyed to know it. So ya, I got a stern reprimand and I learned how to paint blue even when I wasn't feeling the blue.

I aced art class.

I learned the fine art of sucking ass and doing what was expected and dutifully quelled the little artist in me.


witb3a

Tonight, I am getting out My Little Pony Sparkle Paints and I am painting a pink sky and a tangerine lake and then I am going to paste it on my fridge with a gold star.

I love it when the child in me comes out to play and no-one tries to maim her anymore.


SKIN:  :.::Hot Stuff::.: Mariela SunKiss
HAIR:  AlliandAli Designs Lexi Hair
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Indy&Co  Suuha Stones Blush
PURSE:  Chuculet Maya Bag
OUTFIT:  SAS - Pepper Red Splash
SHOES:  Ingenue Dianthus Rose
POSES:  Slouch Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment