Monday, September 23, 2013

Tough Night.

iasg1a
 

Had a really rough night.

  iasg2a

I hate it when you are trying to sleep and you have the windows open and then a bat (yes I am saying BAT and not BATS) flies by the window and with each swoosh of its wings all the air is sucked out of the room and then forced back into the room at hurricane force and your hubby is sucked out of bed and up against the screen door and then thrown across the room to kiss the other wall .... over and over again  . . .

iasg3a

. . . and I am just trying to get some peace and quiet and get some freaking sleep.

I told hubby if he forgets to velcro himself into bed one more night, that is it ... he is sleeping in the other room.


SKIN:  -Belleza  - Leila The Arcade 8
HAIR AND HAT:  ::Exile:: Raspberry Beret
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  elymode Blossom
GLASSES:  *JetDoll* - Bebop Glasses ~ Black
BLOUSE:  Tres Blah -tb- Short Sleeve Blouse - Berry
NECKLACE:  Twisted and Spoiled
GLOVES:   Izzie's Leather Gloves Red
SKIRT:  ~CandyMetal~ Flared Skirt Mesh  Animalistic
TIGHTS:  Graffitiwear  Sheer Tights
SHOES:  R2 "Aulii" Red
DOG:  CORGI GOLDEN BASKET A.I.F Pets (Binky)
POSES:  Slouch Poses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment