Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We All Have Our Own Hells.

dauy2ab


Some people declare their undying love with "I would follow you to the gates of hell."

dauy3ab

Like big whoop.

I have walked up to the door of a biker bar once. I also stood outside the big scary closet in my brother's bedroom ... the one where all the screaming came from at night. I even stood at the bottom of the basement stairs with one foot on the actual basement floor and the lights were off. Yes, the same basement where the unseen monster chased me up the stairs all the time - even though I never saw it ... I knew it was there. Thank heavens I could slam the door really fast, just in the nick of time.

I have done all those things but let me be clear ... I did not go into the biker bar and ask to join or to ride a hog. Neither did I open the door to the closet to see what was inside. And I certainly did not get out a flashlight and walk around in the basement calling "here monster, monster, monster ..."

I gave them all a cursory commitment.

Half hearted.

Looked good but really was all for show.

So, telling me you would follow me to the gates of hell for love or loyalty or whatever ... big whoop.

I need someone who will go in ahead of me, willing to sacrifice themselves for me. I need someone to do more than stand at the door and watch me be annihilated.  I have had my nails done.  I can't have nice nails and be getting annihilated.

I don't want to be in hell.  

We all have our own hell, out litmus test for our friends and family.  Mine is spiders.

I don't want to deal with the spiders.

dauy1ab

I need a spider slayer.

It's the first thing I look for in a husband and had to be part of our wedding vows.

SKIN: essences ~ Amaterasu ~ lait - red (04)
HAIR:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*36(Black)
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT COMPLETE:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich :::... Fallen Angel (Red)
POSES:  Slouch Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment