Thursday, October 10, 2013

Disco Time.

ltdb1a
 

Some people carry Kleenex or lipstick and such in their purse ... I carry an inflatable disco ball.

ltdb2a

I am trying to be more of a party girl. I make sure I have crackers and cheese too so that you know, no matter where you are, you can lighten the mood and put out the vibe that "hey, look at me, don't I look like I am having fun?"

I find that whenever things start to get tense it helps to just pull everything out and start dancing. You would be surprised how many bank managers have given me the loan, even after they originally said "no." AND the number of speeding tickets I have been able to get out of ... wooooooeeeeeee.

Even if the cops are not willing to dance you can always dazzle them with the ball and then run right? 

I think the disco ball is just the universal symbol for fun and like, if I was ever allowed to decorate my own country, a disco ball would so be on the flag. John Travolta would be THE national animal.  Our anthem would be something from the BeeGees.  And you know what, NO-ONE would have any problem identifying that flag on Jeopardy. People would buzz in so fast they would have to stop the show and recalibrate the buzzers.

 Blissada or Blisstralia ... I am not sure which to call it yet.

ltdb3a


Oh and if the disco ball fails to get everyone in a party mood? There are always drugs.

I am not stupid.

 I have a first aid pack on hand in case the disco ball fails.

It's called responsible party girlling.

 
SKIN:  [Hush] Emma Skin - Ravish
HAIR:  ::Exile:: American Woman
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Dark
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SHORTS:  DeeTaleZ Pants highwaist hotpants grey
CORSET:  Alter Ego {ae} freebie
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  Botanic hot
GLOVES:  The Secret Store - Fine Gloves - Black
SHOES:  Latreia- Lolita Grey
POSES:  DARE
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment